Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I heart Easter candy

Whoppers Robin Eggs are soooo good. I can't stop eating them. And those little sugary chocolatey Cadbury eggs? My favorite. I don't know what it is about Easter candy but I just love it. 

Ok yes, totally random post but a) my internet is being ridiculously annoying right now and keeps cutting out, b) I had to proofread for 4 and a 1/2 hours straight today and my eyes can't seem to focus and c) I need to go to bed early because I stayed up way too late last night watching Twilight. Oops.

In the mean time, I'm whipping up a couple of good posts, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Twilight, I watched it this weekend. My boyfriends sister said I HAVE TO. I like it.....a lot. Now, my sisters giving me the books to read. DAMN! I'm totally hooked now. I want my own vampire!

Bayjb said...

OMG I LOVE THESE! Ugh I must go find them.