Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ugggh....

I feel awful this morning. And I think my body hates me.

So I went out last night...yeah. I hadn't been out in a few weeks, so I decided to make up for lost time. Bad idea.

I had a great time, but oh man...this morning I am hurting. A lot. And in a couple hours, I have to be up, dressed and ready to go to a huge family party. My boyfriend is driving down, my grandma and all my aunts, uncles and cousins are coming into town and my parents are driving in from the burbs.

Uggggh. I love my family, but right now I want to crawl under my covers, finish watching Rookie of the Year and slowly drift off to sleep.

And on top of it all, I cannot get this song out of my head:



That commercial is on ALL the time. I enjoy it the first couple times I see it because it means Christmas is on the way...but after that, the little jingle gets stuck in my head. Much like the Daisy sour cream jingle, "do do do do do do a dollop".

My grandma took all the girls in the family to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular last year when it was in Chicago...and I didn't like it. I know, I know, that sounds terrible, but I thought it was cheesy! I am big fan of the classics, like the Holiday Pops and The Nutcracker. And when people dressed in teddy bear costumes came out and danced to The Nutcracker at the Radio City show, I was shocked...and a little annoyed. Teddy bear costumes? Really Why? It ruined it... Yes, the Rockettes were pretty cool, but the show was just all over the place. And the living Nativity? Also cool...but bizarre. Camels? Donkeys? Woooow...I didn't know what to expect, but that sure wasn't it.

Ok enough being grumpy, I better go shower and try to perk up...yikes.

No comments: