• Edward Cullen playing the piano. Swoon.
• Edward Cullen kissing. Oh. My. God.
• Edward Cullen in general—I left the movie feeling disappointed in
• Bella's Lullaby, of course.
• Mike and Jessica. It was nice to see teens playing REAL teens (unlike
Dawson's Creek, The OC, etc)
• That is was awkwardly funny
• Kristen Stewart as Bella...at least more than I thought I would
• Victoria, James, Laurent, Charlie and Carlisle (I found him pretty
• Jasper's hair
• Cheesy special effects
• Odd camera angles
• Way too many shots of trees (I get that it's pretty there—give me more
• The music. It seemed all wrong in some of the scenes
• The terrible flashbacks, especially the ones with the Indians and the
"Cold Ones". Completely unnecessary.
Overall, I liked it. Didn't LOVE it, but still found it very entertaining. And I have a feeling I'll end up seeing it again over the next couple of weeks.
And is that "you're my brand of heroin" line in the book? I couldn't remember, but it seemed SO out of place in the movie and it made me cringe a little bit.
On another note, I am SO excited that tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Then I'm heading up to the 'burbs to hang out at home (AKA my parents' house) for Thanksgiving. I get to do laundry, enjoy delicious food, drive a car, go to Target and play with my dogs. I can't even wait.