Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Drink away the blues

I had a terrible day today. And while I think all Tuesdays in general are rough, this one was particularly bad. It was one of those days I found myself on the verge of tears, wondering why I was still in my profession.

And then I went out. My old coworkers from my internship in Milwaukee took me out. And we had a blast. Could this really be another drunken post in the span of a week? Absolutely. My apologies. I'm really normally not like this...buuuuuuut you know.

I thought the 7 of us were going out for a drink, but it turned into several drinks, then dinner and wine at a really nice Italian restaurant, then drinks and dancing at a nightclub (yeah, that's right, I actually went to a club). It was a blast. And I am so ready to pass out right now...

But there's one thing I have to say. As my terrible day progressed and I read all the comments about me being sweaty, I thought to myself, "Pam! Why the hell would you write that about yourself!?". God only know the mental image you all have of me now. It's probably quite funny, actually...but anyway, I think yesterday's post was a bit too graphic (no one wants to hear about hives), so I'm sorry for that.

Alright seriously, I need sleep. Tomorrow is a HUGE day for damage control at work. Ugggggh.

3 comments:

DShan said...

happy wednesday:) and keep the sweaty, TMI posts coming. they're the reason everyone reads blogs.

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I need a night out like this like you wouldn't believe.

Bayjb said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, but fortunately tomorrow is a fresh start. Don't beat yourself up!