Monday, December 8, 2008

Today is random


I can't think about what to write about. Hm... So how about a Love It/Hate It list about today?

Love It:
Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets No Sugar Added hot cocoa. It's SO good. I'm usually not a fan of "diet" things, but this is amazing. I'm enjoying a cup right now with a dash of cinnamon on top. Yum.

John and Kate + 8. I LOVE this show. Aaden and Alexis are my favorites. And I honestly think Mady (spelling taken from their website...seems odd) has a behavioral disorder. She comes off as such a brat! Everyone thinks Kate is too mean, but with 8 little kids I think she has to be that way. Anyway, the show is one of my favorites. It's so cute and real and funny. Aw.

I walked to the bus stop tonight lugging my extremely heavy groceries and found the bus I needed waiting there...with one empty seat right next to the "shelf" to put bags. So not only did I get to sit, I also got to make sure no one stole my whole wheat English muffins or Lean Cuisines. Very exciting moment.

Gossip Girl. What a fantastic show. But seriously, Aaron isn't cute. And I really like Serena and Dan together...

Hate It:
Grocery shopping in the city without a car. Lugging groceries on the bus is NOT fun. And since I don't live by a good grocery store, it's unavoidable. I get all grumpy even thinking about doing it. 

Having to divide my time. That's very vague, but yeah. So frustrating.

That jerk who stole my wallet. I STILL don't have a new debit card and I'm still trying to reimbursed for the one purchase that went through when they stole my card. UGH.

The pile of dirty dishes sitting in my sink. Oh how I miss my dishwasher from my old apartment...

But I guess I better start washing. Farewell. 


2 comments:

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I used to hate hate hate doing dishes, not even having a dishwasher made it any better. That is UNTIL I got a dog, and now she prewashes all my dishes. All I do is put them in the dishwasher to sanitize and viola, they are done!

Anonymous said...

I should do a love/hate list somethings. Anyway, that really sucks about your wallet. I hope you get everything back soon. I know what it's like to be without your debit card.